Wireless Content Delivery
Do you want to deliver a training, but don’t have time to develop materials? Do you need details on a specific technical feature to accompany it with your new product brochure? Do you need an insight onto new wireless technology and don’t have resources at your company? Are you looking for a co-author to your book?
We provide technical contents for external training or consultancy companies in the form of training materials, technical documents, dedicated research papers, books or reports. The material can be developed for the insights onto a specific feature or aspect within wireless systems area. We are also developing written materials on request for specific topic including LTE, 5G and beyond, Wi-Fi, IoT, shared spectrum, AI, etc.
We offer the following forms of the content:
- final products like articles, books, book chapters, slides, whitepapers
- raw contents to be used for developing final products by the customer
- contents for blogs and whitepapers and dedicated reports on request to our customers from the recent R&D works and practical cases encountered in our daily work
- educational content, can be also delivered in the form of virtual radio labs
- technical contents for external training or consultancy companies in the form of training materials, technical documents, dedicated research papers or reports
We provide high quality technical materials due to the following experience:
- our team members have strong teaching and research experience
- we have strong publishing experience with 320+ published articles in international scientific journals, magazines and conference materials
- we authored and co-authored 4 books published by well known engineering publishers
- we work with the cutting edge wireless technologies and can deliver up-to-date knowledge on specific technological items
- we provide technical courses ourselves, thus we know how to deliver high quality and easy-to-understand technical presentations
- we write blog and whitepapers ourselves. You can check out sample of our work at the web