Terms & Conditions
RIMEDO Sp. z o.o.
ul. Polanka 3
61-131 Poznań, Poland
VAT ID: PL7822883638
Company entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000845731, with share capital of PLN 5 000, fully paid up.
e-mail address: email@example.com
hereinafter RIMEDO is an owner and administrator of the Website rimedolabs.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
RIMEDO provides by electronic means following Services:
- providing information on products and services presented by RIMEDO on the Website
- providing free technical materials
- sending commercial information in particular concerning the range of products and services in form of an electronic letter via e-mail to the e-mail address named by the Website’s user (“Newsletter”).
Agreement on providing electronic Services
You may use the Services via Website upon reservation of meeting the technical requirements specified in paragraph entitled: “Technical requirements” of the Terms & Conditions.
The conclusion of the agreement of providing electronic Services takes place with the moment when you register, sign up for newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use live chat, surf the Website or use certain other Website’s features.
The Services are free of payment and accessible for you after the activation of the relevant Service.
You are entitled to withdraw from the Services at any time, without giving any reasons, by activating the Internet address destined for withdrawal from the Service.
RIMEDO is entitled to terminate the agreement on providing electronic Services with you if:
- you have breached the significant provisions of Terms & Conditions,
- RIMEDO has obtained justified and credible information that your actions are illegal, contradictory to good morals, breach personal good or justified interest of RIMEDO,
- your content on the Website are contradictory to the binding law,
- you use the Services contradictory to their purpose.RIMEDO may refuse to provide the Services if it is justified with security reasons as well as in any other cases according to the binding law.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, RIMEDO and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and RIMEDO may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant RIMEDO a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. RIMEDO reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
To use the Website, you need a computer, tablet or smartphone connected to the Internet, with a Web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc. Using the Newsletter requires additionally having an active email account.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and RIMEDO express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall RIMEDO, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. RIMEDO, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent RIMEDO from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Any complaints concerning the Services are to be made in writing with registered letter to the address: RIMEDO sp. z o.o., ul. Polanka 3, 61-131 Poznań, Poland with the note “Complaint”.
The complaint shall include your first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, description of the object of the complaint together with the claim and its justification, as well as your signature.
The complaints will be examined within 14 days from their receipt by RIMEDO. RIMEDO will inform you immediately about the decision concerning the complaint via e-mail or registered letter to the address named in the complaint.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The RIMEDO is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between RIMEDO and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Republic of Poland, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located based on the seat of RIMEDO for the resolution of any disputes.
RIMEDO reserves the right to amend these Regulations. Each user of the Website is bound by the current version of these Terms & Conditions.
This document is reviewed on an ongoing basis and, if necessary, updated.
The current version of the document has been adopted and is valid from 03.08.2020.